We represent gallery artists that sell their work primarily through galleries, rather than through their own studios. We are interested in representing artists who are steady performers, who can meet deadlines with high-quality work, and who continually seek to improve. We are always interested in seeing new work, but because of the volume of submissions that we receive, we ask that you follow these guidelines.
Please Provide the following with your submission:
1. Representations of your work: We prefer to review digital photographs (jpg, under 1 MB) via email, or via a website address. If you would like to submit a website for review, please e-mail your URL to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org along with the other items listed below. Please note “Artist Submission” in the subject line of your email. If you would like to submit photographs or scanned images of your work via mail, please send duplicates only that do not need to be returned to you (please don’t send originals). Each image should be labeled with the artist’s name, title of work, date, gallery price, medium and dimensions.
2. Letter of application which includes the following: all current gallery affiliations, commitments you have over the next two years, as well as an idea of the number of pieces we could receive from you on an immediate and annual basis.
3. Resume citing education, exhibition history, grants/awards, list of collectors (private, public, and corporate), and examples of reviews/press received.
4. Brief Artist Statement (no more than one page).
5. Recent Annual Sales Record: Average number of sales annually in a single gallery setting and total retail sales volume annually in a single gallery setting.
6. General price list.
7. We like to keep submissions on file indefinitely for future consideration and prefer digital submissions. We receive numerous submissions and review them on an on-going basis. It generally takes 2 - 3 weeks to review submissions once received. If we feel it is a good fit, we will contact you to arrange further discussions about your work. We then would review original pieces or hard copy portfolios in person during a scheduled appointment.
Again, thank you for your interest in submitting portfolio material to our galleries and we wish you all the best in your artistic journey.